AvianceRegular price $10.00 Save $-10.00
Bold, glamorous and sexy
- High Quality: Aviance is a 100% mink high volume lash that is designed with thick clusters of individual hairs and 3d voluminous curl that pack a punch.
- Length: Aviance has dazzling length variation that creates a stunning and luxurious effect. This style also features longer strands on the outer corners of the eye for that coveted glamorous winged look that’s perfect for any special occasion or night out
- Very Durable and reusable. Hand made cotton strip lash reusable up to 35 times with proper care
- Trim to fit: Cut your lashes for a more custom fit to your lash line
Package includes 1 pair of lashes and a lash holder
Due to covid each pair of lashes and lash holder will be sterilized prior to shipping
Thank you for purchasing Snooty Girl hair extensions. Our hair extensions can last up to 1 year with proper hair care routine and products. In order to keep your extensions soft and manageable, the following guide will contain important tips to protect your investment. If the recommended tips are not incorporated into your care routine may result in a shorter lifespan of you Snooty Girl hair extensions.
Upon Receipt of hair
All ways inspect and co-wash your hair before installing, leave the bundle in its bundle wrap. If there is any problem with your hair you should be able to detect them at this time.
- Co-wash with a hydrating conditioner. Allow conditioner to sit on the hair for 5 minutes in a conditioning cap.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Air Dry
Shampoo and Condition your hair biweekly with a hydrating shampoo and conditioner.
*****Always shampoo and condition your extensions after swimming at the pool or beach. Both salt water and chlorine can dry your extensions out.
Shampoo your hair in a pulling down motion, going in the direction of the cuticle. Avoid circular motions during this step to avoid tangling.
A little product goes a long way with hair extensions. Excessive product during the conditioning phase can way the hair down and cause instant build up. Leave-in conditioner is only recommended for curly hair.
Never sleep on wet hair! Make sure your hair is completely dry before going to bed. Going to bed with wet hair can cause your extensions to tangle and possibly mat together.
Before drying curly or wavy hair, apply a curl defining cream to reduce frizz and define curls or waves. Less is more.
To prepare for bed you should set your hair on flexi-rod, or put a few braids/twist in your extensions. Always wear a satin cap at night.
Detangle daily. When combing or brushing, always start from the bottom of your extensions and work your way up. Never comb or brush curly hair dry.
Hair Styling Tips
To avoid product build up hair styling products should be used in moderation. A little goes a long way with hair extensions. You should also avoid alcohol based products. Alcohol based products will cause your extensions to become dry and brittle.
Always use a heat protection spray or serum when heat styling.
In between your maintenance times, you can apply a light serum to add moisture and shine back into your extensions
For curly/wavy hair: To refresh your curls/waves spray your extensions with a mixture of water and conditioner on the hair until moist. Finger comb and apply a curl defining cream.